PNG supply commences in NoidaFebruary 8th, 2009 - 9:12 pm ICT by IANS
Noida, Feb 8 (IANS) The Indraprastha Gas Ltd (IGL) Sunday commenced supply of piped natural has (PNG) to Noida.
U.D. Choubey, chief managing director of GAIL (India), inaugurated the PNG supply at the PMO Cooperative Housing Society at Sector 62 by switching on the first burner.
The burners of over 50 kitchens in the society have started running on clean fuel.
Choubey said that 10,000 new PNG connections would be given in the next financial year. PNG would be available for Rs.16.74 per scm in Noida.
- Piped cooking gas costlier in Delhi - Jul 01, 2010
- CNG supply to be affected in parts of Delhi Sunday: IGL - Apr 27, 2012
- 'CNG supply to remain affected on Saturday' - Apr 12, 2012
- IGL raises gas prices by 0.20 paise in UP - Sep 08, 2012
- No stay on regulator's order to cut gas prices in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 11, 2012
- Indraprastha Gas quarterly net profit rises 6 percent - Jul 28, 2012
- 'No stay on regulator's order to cut gas prices in Delhi' - Apr 11, 2012
- Agartala to go green with CNG for vehicles, PNG for houses - Sep 14, 2011
- IGL stock rallies 29 percent on high court order - Jun 01, 2012
- CNG prices raised up to Rs.2 a kg in NCR (Lead) - Dec 30, 2011
- Essar Oil in pact with IGL for NCR CNG retailing - Mar 09, 2012
- CNG prices hiked in Delhi and neighbourhood - Mar 05, 2012
- Court reserves order on CNG price cut - May 24, 2012
- CNG prices raised Rs.2.90 a kg in Delhi (Lead) - Jul 06, 2012
- CNG to cost Rs.5.60 more a kg in Delhi from midnight - Jun 16, 2010