Pleasant Sunday in Delhi, mercury may rise MondayApril 15th, 2012 - 9:20 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 15 (IANS) The pleasant weather continued in the capital Sunday with the maximum temperature settling five notches below average at 31.3 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast a hot, sunny Monday.
On the day when civic elections were held in the city, the minimum temperature was two notches below average at 19 degrees Celsius.
The humidity levels wavered between a high of 93 and a low of 35 percent.
According to the India Meteorological Department, the temperature will rise Monday and Delhiites can expect a clear, sunny day in store.
The maximum and minimum temperatures will hover around 35 and 20 degrees Celsius.
Saturday was also a pleasant day with maximum temperature at six notches below average at 29.6 degrees Celsius while the minimum temperature was a notch above average at 21.3 degrees Celsius.
- Pleasant weekend forecast for Delhi (Lead) - Nov 19, 2011
- Pleasant Monday in Delhi, no rains likely Tuesday (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Pleasant weather continues in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 15, 2012
- Capital had a hot Monday (Lead) - Apr 16, 2012
- Hot, sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 17, 2012
- No rains in Delhi Thursday, likely Friday (Lead) - Aug 02, 2012
- Cloudy, windy Saturday in Delhi, no rains Sunday (Lead) - Apr 28, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, warm day ahead - Apr 16, 2012
- Sunny Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 15, 2012
- Sunny day in Delhi, rain expected Tuesday (Lead) - Apr 23, 2012
- Drizzle in Delhi, fog likely Monday (Second Lead) - Jan 01, 2012
- Windy Friday in Delhi, mercury to rise Saturday (Lead) - Mar 23, 2012
- Sunny, pleasant Wednesday in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 14, 2012
- Pleasant, windy day in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 24, 2012
- Sunny day in Delhi, pleasant week ahead (Lead) - Nov 20, 2011