Plea seeks list of arrested Maruti workersAugust 4th, 2012 - 12:19 am ICT by IANS
Gurgaon, Aug 3 (IANS) Four applications were Friday filed in a court demanding information on all the Maruti workers who have been arrested and booked for their alleged role in the Manesar plant violence, a lawyer said.
Advocate Rajender Pathak filed three applications in the court of a judicial magistrate demanding list of all the workers of the plant, from all the three shifts.
He also sought list of items recovered from the workers.
In another application, Promod Kumar, brother of arrested Maruti union leader Pawan Kumar, sought the video recording of the police interrogation.
The court would hear the pleas Saturday.
A senior executive of Maruti was killed and nearly 100 people injured when the workers went on a rampage July 18. The plant has shut down operations after the incident.
- Police to question 10 Maruti union leaders for a week - Aug 02, 2012
- Trade unions to march in support of Maruti workers - Aug 16, 2012
- Trade unions demand end of Maruti lockout, CBI probe - Aug 04, 2012
- Maruti worker sent to police custody for 5 days - Aug 16, 2012
- 10 Maruti union leaders arrested - Aug 01, 2012
- Restore terminated Maruti workers: Trade unions - Aug 17, 2012
- Maruti incident will not hamper investments in Harayana: Hooda - Aug 05, 2012
- SIT to probe fresh violence in Maruti Manesar plant (Lead) - Jul 19, 2012
- Maruti to decide on restarting Manesar plant - Aug 12, 2012
- Sacked Maruti workers mull strategy with trade unions - Aug 31, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki to resume operations at Manesar soon - Aug 14, 2012
- Maruti management thanks locals for support - Aug 16, 2012
- SIT to probe Maruti's fresh violence - Jul 19, 2012
- Maruti not shifting from Haryana, Bhargava assures Hooda - Jul 23, 2012
- Maruti management holds candlelight march - Aug 05, 2012