Photographer falls to death at Moscow rallyMay 7th, 2012 - 6:05 am ICT by IANS
Moscow, May 7 (IANS/RIA Novosti) A photographer trying to click bird’s eye photos of a rally against Russian president-elect Vladimir Putin in Moscow fell to his death from a building, police said.
The unidentified man with a digital camera climbed the fire escape of a building, but fell down from the fifth or sixth floor and died of injuries on the site, police said quoting witnesses at the site.
Thousands of people gathered in Moscow Sunday to protest the May 7 inauguration of Putin, who is to return to the Kremlin after four years as prime minister.
- Putin, Obama to meet after presidential inauguration - Mar 21, 2012
- Police injured in anti-Putin rally get apartments - May 26, 2012
- 20 protesters held in Moscow - Mar 09, 2012
- New Russian cabinet could use tycoon Prokhorov: Putin - Mar 08, 2012
- Russian government in for serious rotation: Putin - Jan 24, 2012
- No political prisoners in Russia: Putin - Feb 07, 2012
- Putin returns to Kremlin amid protests (Lead) - May 07, 2012
- Putin to host Russian Olympic team in Kremlin - Jul 21, 2012
- Majority of Russians believe in Putin's promises: Poll - Mar 22, 2012
- Putin quits as head of ruling party - Apr 24, 2012
- Putin to meet Clinton for Syria discussions - Sep 07, 2012
- Russia's Kommersant ends TV channel - Jun 27, 2012
- Putin bans internet alcohol advertisements - Jul 21, 2012
- Russian court declines considering election suit - Apr 28, 2012
- Russian court declines returning seized money during raids - Sep 11, 2012