People will connect with ‘Love Breakups..’: DirectorAugust 24th, 2011 - 9:27 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 24 (IANS) Debutant director Sahil Sangha says that his new film “Love Breakups Zindagi” is a slice-of-life film and that people will be able to connect with the story.
“‘Love Breakups Zindagi’ is a slice-of-life film which includes attributes of life like love, relationships and breakups. People often consider breakups as something very dishearting but actually it is the best thing that could have happened as it helps you move ahead in life,” Sangha told IANS on phone from Mumbai.
“This film has all the elements of life. It is an honest attempt, something with which people will be able to connect themselves to,” he added.
Made under the banner Born Free Entertainment and co-produced by Sahara Motion Pictures, the film is also the debut production venture of actors Dia Mirza and Zayed Khan along with Sangha. The trailer of the film that released recently is an instant hit online.
“Zayed, Dia and I have been very good friends for a long time. We have immense respect for one another’s work and working together has been a great experience,” he said.
Born and brought up in Delhi, Sangha was a marketting professional, but later moved to Mumbai. He has worked on TV commercials and was an assistant director on 2007 film “Salaam-E-Ishq”.
Sangha admits he always harboured a desire to don the director’s hat.
“There was always a desire to direct, but I was waiting for the right opportunity and now I am happy that it has eventually happened. We are a very young company and I am happy with the initial response,” he said.
“Although being a director had its own sets of challenges, so far the journey has been very smooth. Even if there were certain issues, everything was sorted out smoothly and happily. But we still have miles to go,” he added.
“Love Breakups Zindagi” is slated for release Oct 7. Apart from Dia and Zayed, the film also stars Cyrus Sahukar, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Pallavi, Vaibhav Talwar, Auritra Ghosh and Umang. The music of the film has been given by musical duo Salim Suleiman.
- Shabana's jig at 'Love, Breakups, Zindagi' music launch - Sep 09, 2011
- Dia, Zayed's first production a romantic comedy - Feb 09, 2011
- Zayed had to scold me on the sets to calm me down: Dia Mirza - Jun 02, 2011
- Watch out for love and laughter this weekend (IANS Preview) - Oct 05, 2011
- Nasser Husain's 'donkey' remark upsets Big B (Movie snippets) - Sep 04, 2011
- Actors are like kids: Dia Mirza - Sep 28, 2011
- 'Love Breakups Zindagi' - a fresh, urban rom-com (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ***1/2) - Oct 08, 2011
- No films for friends in Bollywood: Zayed Khan - Sep 27, 2011
- Ajay Devgn's 'Phool Aur Kante' stunt in 'Crackers' (Movie snippets) - Jun 17, 2011
- Direction is Dia Mirza's next plan - Sep 17, 2011
- Dia Mirza dating Sahil Sangha, no wedding yet - Sep 08, 2011
- 'Tere Naam 2' script will be ready soon: Satish Kaushik (Movie Snippets) - Sep 21, 2011
- Zayed blessed with second baby boy - Sep 23, 2011
- Arjun Rampal to holiday in Bali (Movie Snippets) - Jun 18, 2012
- Zayed's next production an action comedy - Apr 21, 2012
Tags: attributes of life, breakups, debut production, dia mirza, elements of life, free entertainment, honest attempt, immense respect, initial response, life film, love relationships, new film, pallavi, release oct, salaam e ishq, sangha, slice of life, tisca chopra, tv commercials, zayed khan