Penelope Cruz dances her way to perfect shapeMay 11th, 2011 - 3:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 11 (IANS) Actress Penelope Cruz, who gave birth to her son Leo early this year, says she tries to stays in shape by doing dance workouts.
“I love ballet and I love dancing and it’s a little boring for me to go to the gym because I’m used to the dancing discipline - it’s really hard but much more fun,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
Cruz also admits that she credits Mediterranean cooking for keeping her weight under control.
“Spain is my country and Madrid is my city and I love living there. My family and friends are all there so that’s my place. I love Spanish food. My diet is the Mediterranean diet, which is good food. I eat well but I try to eat healthy,” she said.
- Penelope Cruz pregnant? - Jul 13, 2012
- No crazy diets for Cruz - Jun 26, 2012
- Being housewife best thing in world: Cruz - Jul 01, 2012
- Penelope Cruz enjoying motherhood - Nov 18, 2011
- Aniston avoids junk food to stay slim - Jun 29, 2011
- It's time to relax, says Penelope Cruz - Jun 01, 2011
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
- Penelope Cruz sings praises of motherhood - May 12, 2011
- Fergie struggles with diet discipline - Jun 15, 2011
- Penelope Cruz names her son Leo! - Feb 10, 2011
- Panicky Penelope - Sep 29, 2009
- Gaga blames dad's restaraunt for weight gain - Sep 21, 2012
- Working with Penelope is like long road of giggles: Depp - Apr 04, 2011
- Diane Kruger thinks she's skinny - Jul 03, 2012
- David Beckham's son swears in Spanish - Oct 09, 2011
Tags: actress penelope, ballet, dance workouts, discipline, family and friends, good food, london, madrid, mediterranean cooking, mediterranean diet, penelope cruz, perfect shape, son leo, spain, spanish food