Paris Hilton visits orphans in BaliNovember 18th, 2011 - 9:35 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 18 (IANS) Socialite Paris Hilton took time out from her week-long vacation in Indonesia to visit two orphanages in Bali.
The 30-year-old posted a photo of herself with the kids on micro-blogging site Twitter and revealed the visit had been a wonderful experience, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Had a great day spending time with the orphans from 2 of the orphanages in #Bali. Such sweet, beautiful children. Loved seeing them smile … The orphans in #Bali are so adorable. Loved being with them today … A pic from today w/ the orphans in #Bali. They are such sweet children. Love them! (sic),” Hilton posted.
She also posted a link of the website of non-profit organisation, Yayasan Kasih Peduli Anak, which provides housing and education for street kids in Bali, urging her followers to make a donation.
“The orphans of #Bali need your help. Make a difference. Change a child’s life. Please donate (sic),” she further posted.
- Lavigne donates musical instruments to kids - Jun 28, 2012
- Paris Hilton not dating 'Jersey Shore' star - Jun 04, 2010
- Hilton spends time with disabled kid - Jun 30, 2012
- Hasselhoff donates funds to kids' hospice - Jun 04, 2011
- Paris Hilton denies dating Jersey Shore star Pauly D - Jun 04, 2010
- Maharashtra's 'Mother of Orphans' wins Woman Of The Year Award - Jun 04, 2011
- SRK tweets from Berlin about 19th wedding anniversary (Movie Snippets) - Oct 25, 2010
- Jenkins pays tribute to Tsunami survivors - Dec 20, 2011
- Peter Andre gets a new pet - Jan 31, 2012
- Shamir Tandon celebrates 'Children's Day' - Nov 15, 2009
- Hilton's 50 pounds treat for stray dog - Nov 16, 2011
- Madonna plays Santa for Malawi orphans - Dec 28, 2010
- Adopted Chinese Americans begin root-seeking journey - Jul 28, 2011
- Lovato visits rehab patients - Dec 06, 2011
- Britney's show the best, say Hilton, Kardashian - Jun 22, 2011
Tags: bali, blogging, education, experience reports, followers, indonesia, kasih, london, long vacation, orphanages, orphans, paris hilton, photo, profit organisation, socialite paris hilton, spending time, street kids, sweet children, twitter