Paramilitary trooper kills colleague, commits suicide in OrissaJanuary 26th, 2009 - 8:38 pm ICT by IANS
Bhubaneswar, Jan 26 (IANS) A paramilitary trooper fired indiscriminately at his colleagues, killing one at the spot and injuring three others, and then shot himself dead in an Orissa steel plant Monday, the police said.Constable Naresh Kumar of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) opened fire from his Service rifle at the Rourkela Steel Plant in Rourkela, some 500 km from here, Superintendent of Police S.K. Bala told IANS.
CISF sub-inspector C.S. Mishra died on the spot and at least three others, including a woman constable, sustained bullet injuries, Bala said.
The constable later shot himself dead, the police officer said, adding the reason of the firing was not known.
- CISF trooper kills woman colleague at Delhi Metro station - Aug 05, 2011
- Jail guard shoots inmate, self - Feb 03, 2011
- CISF trooper kills colleague, himself at Metro station (Lead) - Aug 05, 2011
- Maoists kill two security personnel in Orissa - Jul 17, 2009
- Haryana policeman shoots self - May 02, 2012
- Maoists kill six CISF troopers, driver in Chhattisgarh (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Trooper commits suicide in Uttar Pradesh - May 04, 2010
- Tripura village tense as man killed in BSF firing - Nov 30, 2010
- Police officer shot dead in Islamabad - Oct 15, 2011
- CRPF man dies in road accident in Liberia - Jun 22, 2010
- Six troopers among seven killed by Chhattisgarh Maoists - May 14, 2012
- Abducted Odisha cop shot dead by Maoists (Third Lead) - May 08, 2012
- Maoists held for abduction, murder - Jun 14, 2012
- Maoist shot dead in Odisha - Jul 09, 2012
- Maoists kill BJP worker in Orissa - Sep 03, 2011