Paradis in love, againSeptember 2nd, 2012 - 3:10 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 2 (IANS) After her break up with actor Johnny Depp, singer Vanessa Paradis is reportedly dating French entrepreneur Guy-David Gharbi.
The two met on a flight from Los Angeles to Paris in May. After quietly spending some time together this summer, they are now openly seeing each other.
“Vanessa and Guy-David have become close over the last few months, and even though they are still taking things slowly, they are dating now. Guy-David’s made his feelings clear for Vanessa but told her he’s happy to give her all the time she needs,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“They’ve been going for quiet romantic dinners in Paris and just enjoying each other and having fun. It’s been a very healing thing for her. Guy-David’s put a smile back on Vanessa’s face, she looks younger and is even singing and writing songs again,” the source added.
Paradis and Depp were in a relationship for 14 years before calling it quits in June. They have two children - Lily Rose, 13 and Jack, 10.
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
- Depp trying to patch up with Paradis? - Jul 22, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis? - Jun 21, 2012
- Depp, Paradis part ways - Jun 20, 2012
- Depp to get 60 mn pounds from next 'Pirates' movie - Aug 21, 2012
- Depp, Paradis split because of Jolie - Feb 07, 2012
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Is Johnny Depp dating bisexual Amber Heard ? - Jul 03, 2012
- Depp has no plans to marry Paradis - Dec 03, 2010
- Happy Birthday Johnny Depp! - Jun 09, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis can't please everyone - Feb 01, 2011