Panjab University signs pact with Australian varsityJanuary 14th, 2009 - 10:01 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, Jan 14 (IANS) Panjab University (PU) signed an agreement on academic collaboration with the University of Western Australia (UWA) Wednesday.”This collaboration will include both the staff and student exchange programmes and will facilitate the exchange of technical knowhow between the two institutions,” said B.S. Sohi, director of PU’s University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET).
The UWA, a member of a group of eight Australian research universities, has collaboration with the Indian Institutes of Technology in Delhi and Chennai.
“The main objective of this pact to broaden the scope of the academic curriculum and to provide a unique learning experience to our students in an overseas environment. UWA will also provide many scholarship opportunities to our students,” Sohi said.
- Panjab University student booked for ragging - Aug 02, 2009
- For a change, spotlight on arts at job fair - Mar 03, 2011
- Two Panjab University students sent to jail for ragging - Aug 03, 2009
- Panjab University's students poll results out - Sep 03, 2010
- Tokyo varsity beckons Indians to study in Japan - Feb 27, 2012
- Now, get Panjab University attendance records on SMS - Dec 14, 2009
- India undertapped as US student destination: Study - Nov 04, 2011
- Punjab Technical University targets Asia, Africa - Aug 18, 2010
- India, Canada to cooperate in areas of food processing industries: Sahai - Jun 07, 2010
- To protest or not to protest - Panjab University debates - May 04, 2011
- IIT Patna seeks partnerships with US varsities - Aug 24, 2011
- India, Canada to promote cooperation in mining, culture, education - Jun 28, 2010
- India to expand science, tech cooperation with Africa (Lead) - Mar 04, 2012
- India, Africa poised to expand science, tech cooperation - Mar 04, 2012
- University of Tokyo seeks collaboration with IGNOU - Jun 27, 2012