Pandher let off by CBI in new Nithari charge sheetJanuary 7th, 2009 - 12:10 am ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Jan 6 (IANS) The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in its 16th charge sheet in the Nithari serial killings filed in a court here Tuesday has let off Maninder Singh Pandher. The CBI submitted the 16th charge sheet in the court of Judicial Magistrate (CBI) Abhinitam Upadhyay.
The charge sheet states that five-year-old Satendra alias Max had gone missing from his house April 27, 2006. His father Ashok lodged a complaint with the police and said his son had gone to buy sugarcane juice from a vendor near the D-5 bunglow in Noida, Pandher’s residence, and the boy did not return home.
After filing the case, the CBI charge sheet stated that on April 27, Pandher was in Australia.
The court asked the CBI to present Surender Koli, Pandher’s domestic help and prime accused, before it Jan 17.
- Nithari killings timeline - Dec 22, 2010
- Nithari killings: Koli convicted for minor girl's murder (Lead) - Sep 27, 2010
- Nithari killings: Koli gets third death penalty (Lead) - Sep 28, 2010
- Death sentence to Koli in Nithari murder case - Sep 28, 2010
- Bus carrying Nithari killer Koli rams into vehicle - Jan 18, 2011
- Death warrant sends Koli in search of mercy - May 09, 2011
- Death sentence to Koli in Nithari murder case - May 12, 2010
- Second Nithari murder case verdict Tuesday - May 03, 2010
- Nithari killings: Koli gets fourth death sentence (Lead) - Dec 22, 2010
- Nithari killings: Koli held guilty in third murder case - Sep 27, 2010
- Supreme Court slams CBI in Nithari case - Feb 09, 2011
- Nithari killings: Supreme Court stays Surinder Koli's death sentence - Jan 07, 2010
- Nithari killings: Apex court upholds Koli's death sentence (Lead) - Feb 15, 2011
- Nithari murder case: CBI court postpones hearing to May 12 - May 05, 2010
- Nithari killings: Koli guilty of seven-year-old's murder (Lead) - May 04, 2010