Pamela Anderson launches car racing teamApril 2nd, 2012 - 7:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 2 (IANS) Model actress Pamela Anderson has launched her own car racing team called Downforce 1.
She hopes to participate in the 2013 open-wheel Nascar series, reports contactmusic.com.
“These gentleman have achieved the impossible and built up a team in just four months so I cannot wait to see my cars on the racetrack…it’s hard to believe until I see it. Look for us in white and blue - my signature colour,” posted the 44-year-old on the team’s official website.
She isn’t the first celebrity to buy her own race team - actress Paris Hilton co-founded the SuperMartxe Vip MotoGP team in 2010.
- Mahindra Racing join hands with Swiss firm - Aug 24, 2012
- Moscow raceway targets MotoGP standard - Aug 23, 2012
- Mahindra Racing enters Italian Championship with Indian rider - Dec 01, 2011
- Shell Advance offers Indian fans chance to race Ducati Moto GP riders - Aug 13, 2010
- MotoGP still a distant dream for Indian riders: Mahindra Racing - Nov 15, 2011
- World Superbike sealed, talks on for Moto GP: Jaypee - Apr 12, 2012
- Indian F1 promoters hope to break even in three years - Oct 18, 2011
- Mahindra to launch Duro DZ scooter at Auto Expo - Dec 27, 2011
- Australia's MotoGP legend Stoner to retire - May 18, 2012
- Formula One is safe: Sutil - Oct 24, 2011
- Paris Hilton is a tomboy - Jan 07, 2012
- Casey Stoner takes pole at Australian Moto GP - Oct 15, 2011
- Japanese rider Tomizawa dies at San Marino race - Sep 05, 2010
- Formula One drivers pay tributes to Wheldon and Simoncelli - Oct 29, 2011
- No worries about safety at Indian GP: Ecclestone - Oct 24, 2011
Tags: actress paris hilton, car racing, cars, celebrity, downforce, four months, gentleman, hilton co, london, model actress, motogp, nascar, open wheel, own car, pamela anderson, paris hilton, racetrack, signature, wheel