Paltrow’s marriage is not in trouble, says momDecember 17th, 2008 - 2:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 17 (IANS) Gwyneth Paltrow’s mother has dismissed reports that the actress’s marriage to rocker Chris Martin is in trouble, insisting the gossip stems from their refusal to pose for pictures together.
The couple has been plagued by rumours of an impending split, speculation that increased after Paltrow was recently spotted partying in the US with pal Madonna, while Martin tours the Britain with his band Coldplay.
But Paltrow’s actress mother, Blythe Danner, insists they are still a couple.
Contactmusic.com quoted her as saying: “They don’t take pictures together if they can avoid it. It’s a strategy. They don’t want the pandemonium. They’re staying in England for the New Year. Then coming here (to New York).”
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Life with Pitt, Affleck was strange: Paltrow - Dec 24, 2010
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow has 'perfect' children - Dec 18, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrows marriage to Chris Martin is fine, says mom - Dec 17, 2008
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow says that dating Brad Pitt & Ben Affleck was 'strange' - Dec 24, 2010
- Cheryl Cole strikes up strong friendship with Gwyneth Paltrow - Mar 20, 2011
- Paltrow slams celebrity couples who flaunt relationship in the spotlight - Nov 17, 2010
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Martin kisses wife Paltrow mid-gig - Jul 05, 2012
- Paltrow happy to sacrifice career for family - Sep 19, 2012
- Paltrow, a bad girl - Apr 10, 2011
- Chris Martin says that being married to Gwyneth Paltrow is like winning the lottery - Oct 17, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow's rep denies New Year's Eve gig with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010