Paltrow enjoying quality time with familyJune 25th, 2011 - 3:36 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 25 (IANS) Actress Gwyneth Paltrow, who is consciously taking up less projects, says she is enjoying spending quality time with her family.
“I enjoy being a mother and staying at home and looking after my kids,” contactmusic.com quoted Paltrow as saying.
“I like being able to take the children to school and to make their food and spend a lot of time with them. It’s a much more fulfilling kind of life for me. It’s a lot easier now,” she said.
“I’m happiest when I’m sitting down for dinner with my family,” she added.
The 38-year-old actress - who has two children Apple and Moses with husband Chris Martin - admits she can be a “strict” mother at times.
“They’re really good kids. They’re polite and well adjusted and they have good hearts. We’re strict with them to an extent but we also try to be respectful of who they are and work with them when they really want something,” she said.
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow has 'perfect' children - Dec 18, 2010
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Paltrow works for success - Apr 16, 2011
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- Paltrow happy to sacrifice career for family - Sep 19, 2012
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012
- Paltrow gives advice to working mothers - Jan 15, 2011
- Paltrow's make-up woes - Nov 05, 2011
- Paltrow feels depression was good for her - Jan 13, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow often cries working away from children - Apr 28, 2010
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- Chris Martin says that being married to Gwyneth Paltrow is like winning the lottery - Oct 17, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow says best solution to tantrums is to use earplugs! - Apr 30, 2010