Paloma Faith doesn’t believe in marriageJuly 6th, 2012 - 2:37 am ICT by IANS
London, July 6 (IANS) Singer Paloma Faith is keen to have children but does not believe in marriage.
“There will be no magazine wedding from me. I think it’s unrealistic. I do want children as soon as possible.
“In fact I call my new album ‘Fall to Grace’ my nesting album. I do believe in all that stuff. I just don’t believe in marriage or religion really. I just think it feels like a trap,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Faith as saying.
The 27-year-old says she would never do anything she didn’t believe in to boost her fame and tries to treat everyone with kindness.
“I just think I have to treat everyone with kindness. I am very firm on what I believe in my morals and stuff. I would never do something I didn’t believe in for my career,” she said.
- Pixie Lott not comfortable doing sexy songs - Nov 19, 2011
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Angelina doesn't pay attention to gossip - Mar 26, 2012
- Cole desperate for kids - Sep 13, 2012
- Paloma Faith enjoys male attention - Jun 04, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's sister wants her to date Kanye - Mar 15, 2012
- Klum unsure about marriage - Jul 05, 2012
- Faith wants to be single mother - May 07, 2012
- I knew Jim was the one for me: Witherspoon - Apr 17, 2011
- Victoria 'overwhelmed' with designer award - Dec 06, 2011
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011
- Men are scared of me: Tulisa Contostavlos - Sep 05, 2012
- I was scared of touring: George Michael - Oct 23, 2011
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Is Kate married to Matt? - Mar 17, 2012