Pakistani dies of heart attack on planeApril 13th, 2012 - 12:17 am ICT by IANS
Islamabad, April 12 (IANS) A 62-year-old Pakistani suffered a cardiac arrest and died on a London-bound plane.
The passenger, Mohammad Sadiq, was travelling on a Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) flight, Online news agency reported.
A PIA spokesman said the passenger suffered a heart attack when the plane was flying over Europe. First aid was administered to him in the plane but he did not survive.
- Passenger dies mid-air during Mexico-Belgium flight - May 23, 2012
- Pakistani plane diverted as man suffers stroke - Jun 12, 2011
- 10 injured as plane makes emergency landing in Lahore - Aug 31, 2012
- Pakistani hurt as flight hits turbulence - Aug 13, 2011
- 'Lahore-Paris-Lahore in blink of an eye, only on PIA' - Aug 24, 2012
- Pakistani airline grounds 10 planes - Nov 14, 2011
- Pakistani held for aircraft hijack threat - Apr 27, 2012
- US man arrested for carrying 30 cartridges on PIA's London-bound flight - Nov 11, 2010
- Plane catches fire in Pakistan - Jul 30, 2010
- Pakistani plane forced to land in Indonesia - Mar 08, 2011
- Over 100 killed in Islamabad plane crash (Fourth Lead) - Jul 28, 2010
- Pakistan grounds all private jets for checks - Apr 24, 2012
- PIA flight full, so two get seats in loo instead - Feb 15, 2012
- Plane with 127 on board crashes in Pakistan, no survivors (Night Lead) - Apr 21, 2012
- Pakistan's youngest `pilot' dead - Jul 08, 2011