Pakistani agencies capable of investigating Karachi blasts: Musharraf, AzizNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:53 am ICT by admin
Sources said Musharraf and Aziz met at the President’s camp office in Rawalpindi and reviewed the progress made by the investigators of the October 18 blasts.
They said they were confident about the capabilities of local security agencies, as the agencies had, in the past, successfully exposed the perpetrators of attacks carried out on them, sources said.
“No foreign agency will be included in the investigation,” sources quoted Musharraf, as saying.
Musharraf and Aziz also discussed the overall political and law and order situation in the country besides arrangements for the general elections.
“The contacts between the government and the PPP after the promulgation of the NRO were also reviewed,” sources said.
They said matters related to caretaker governments in the provinces were also discussed.
Musharraf said that attacks on soldiers in Swat would not be tolerated, the Online reported.
He said armed forces personnel had been dispatched to Swat on the request of the provincial government. (ANI)
- Arrest warrant issued against Musharraf - Feb 12, 2011
- Arrest warrant issued against Musharraf (Second Lead) - Feb 12, 2011
- Arrest warrant issued against Musharraf (Lead) - Feb 12, 2011
- Anti-Terrorism Court issues arrest warrant for Musharraf in Benazir murder case - Feb 12, 2011
- Musharraf knew of plot to kill Benazir, reveals probe - Feb 10, 2011
- Benazir Bhutto assassination probe should have started from Musharraf: Aitzaz Ahsan - Dec 25, 2010
- Benazir Bhutto murder: Musharraf sent questionnaire (Lead) - Dec 24, 2010
- Musharraf sent questionnaire on Benazir Bhutto murder - Dec 24, 2010
- Musharraf named as accused in Bhutto's assassination case - Feb 07, 2011
- Pakistani court orders confiscation of Musharraf's assets - Aug 28, 2011
- Benazir was promised she would be PM: Forensic report - Feb 09, 2011
- Benazir killing: Malik in dark about Musharraf being named accused - Feb 08, 2011
- Musharraf to be arrested on return to Pakistan - Jan 07, 2012
- Benazir Bhutto assassination probe complete: Malik - Dec 28, 2010
- Bhutto murder: New arrest warrant against Musharraf - Feb 19, 2011