‘Pakistan will not allow use of territory for terrorist acts’December 8th, 2008 - 10:12 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Dec 8 (Xinhua) Pakistani Minister for Information Sherry Rehman said Monday that the government would not allow the use of its territory for terrorist acts.”Pakistan denounces terrorism and will not allow its soil to be used for terror acts,” she said at a press briefing here after the meeting of the cabinet’s National Defence Committee.
Rehman also said that the government would ensure protection of territorial integrity of the country and that all the steps to be taken against the terrorists would be according to Pakistani laws.
She added that the armed forces had expressed their full confidence in the government, and the Pakistani media had played a responsible role.
- Pakistan wants 'appropriate' apology from US, says envoy - Jun 19, 2012
- Peace dividend: India allows investments from Pakistan (Lead) - Aug 01, 2012
- Obama reviews efforts to renew Pakistan ties: Daily - Feb 10, 2012
- Pakistan slams US bill on Balochistan - Feb 18, 2012
- Building mutual trust key to defeating terror: Zardari - Apr 27, 2012
- Balochistan resolution could dent ties with US: Pakistan - Feb 21, 2012
- Bring Mumbai attackers to justice: EU to Pakistan (Lead) - Dec 10, 2010
- PM says "proper atmosphere" needed for Pakistan visit - Aug 31, 2012
- Mukhtaran Mai verdict a disappointment: Sherry Rehman (Lead) - Apr 22, 2011
- Pakistani leaders harp on US apology for NATO air strike (Lead) - May 22, 2012
- Ties with US not normal: Sherry Rehman - Jan 28, 2012
- Pakistan wants apology for NATO air strike: Envoy - May 22, 2012
- Dialogue should not be derailed by terrorism: India (Lead) - Jun 24, 2010
- Pak won't allow terrorists to use its soil for spreading extremism, says Zardari - Nov 08, 2010
- Pakistan's parliamentary body to decide on NATO supplies - Dec 30, 2011