Pakistan successfully tests Hatf III missileMay 10th, 2012 - 9:18 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, May 10 (IANS) Pakistan Thursday successfully tested its short-range ballistic missile Hatf III or Ghaznavi, the military said.
The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said the missile can carry nuclear and conventional warheads to a range of 290 km.
The launch was conducted at the conclusion of an annual field training exercise of the Army Strategic Force Command, Geo News reported.
The exercise was aimed at testing the operational readiness of the Strategic Missile Group.
- Pakistan tests nuclear capable ballistic missiles - May 08, 2010
- Pakistan to test-fire n-missile - May 19, 2012
- Pakistan test-fires n-capable missile (Second Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Pakistan tests nuclear capable, short-range missile (Lead) - Apr 19, 2011
- Pakistan tests nuclear capable missile - Jun 05, 2012
- Pakistan test fires nuclear-capable ballistic missile - Mar 11, 2011
- India, Pakistan successfully test-fire n-capable missiles (Fourth Lead) - Mar 11, 2011
- Pakistan test-fires cruise missile - Oct 29, 2011
- Pakistan tests nuclear-capable missile (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- India, Pakistan test nuke-tipped missiles on same day (Third Lead) - Mar 11, 2011
- Pakistan test fires n-capable ballistic missiles (Lead) - May 08, 2010
- Pak test fires two nuclear capable ballistic missiles - May 08, 2010
- Pakistan tests nuclear-capable Hatf-VIII missile - May 31, 2012
- Pakistan successfully test fires nuclear-capable cruise missile - Apr 29, 2011
- Pakistan test-fires nuclear-capable cruise missile - Sep 17, 2012
Tags: army, conclusion, conventional warheads, exercise, geo news, hatf, inter services, launch, missile group, operational readiness, pakistan, public relations, range ballistic missile, strategic missile