Pakistan foreign minister coming to India June 27June 9th, 2008 - 11:17 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 9 (IANS) Pakistan’s Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi will come here on a three-day visit, starting June 27, to set the stage for the launch of the fifth round of Composite Dialogue between India and Pakistan next month. This will be Qureshi’s first visit to India after he became foreign minister in March.
Qureshi will hold talks with his Indian counterpart Pranab Mukherjee on a wide range of bilateral and regional issues, including terrorism, Jammu and Kashmir and ways to expedite the release of prisoners detained in each other’s country.
The two ministers met last month in Islamabad to review the fourth round of Composite Dialogue.
Qureshi will also go to Ajmer - a town in Rajasthan which is home to the holy shrine of one of most revered Sufi saints, Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti.
- Precious gifts, special prayers for Zardaris at Ajmer shrine (Lead) - Apr 07, 2012
- Khar heads to Ajmer for prayers Thursday (Lead) - Jul 28, 2011
- Khar to visit Ajmer Thursday - Jul 27, 2011
- President Zardari returns home after Indian pilgrimage - Apr 08, 2012
- Silver rings, bracelets for the Zardaris at Ajmer shrine - Apr 07, 2012
- 3,000 cops deployed at Ajmer shrine - Apr 07, 2012
- Zardari prays at Ajmer dargah, donates $1mn (Lead) - Apr 08, 2012
- Pakistan foreign minister leaves for Ajmer - Jul 28, 2011
- The journey to Ajmer Sharif - from Akbar to Zardari - Apr 05, 2012
- Zardari fourth Pakistani leader to visit Ajmer - Apr 03, 2012
- Bansal offers chadar at Ajmer on PM's behalf - Apr 08, 2012
- Zardari leaves for India - Apr 08, 2012
- Zardari prays at Ajmer Sharif, donates $ 1m - Apr 08, 2012
- Zardari may be gifted flowers instead of sword at Ajmer - Apr 04, 2012
- Bansal to be minister-in-waiting for Zardari - Apr 07, 2012