Pakistan building collapse kills sevenJuly 6th, 2008 - 1:27 pm ICT by IANS
Karachi, July 6 (IANS) Seven people, including a two-year-old boy, were killed and several wounded when a two-storey building collapsed Sunday in Pakistan’s Karachi city, media reports said. The authorities have called for heavy machinery for excavation after the residential building in Buldia locality caved in completely, The News reported.
The death toll is feared to increase as an unknown number of residents is still under the debris.
The News quoted hospital sources as saying the dead included a two-year-old boy Haris.
- Pakistan building collapse toll reaches 10 - Apr 14, 2012
- Five dead in Pakistan building collapse - Apr 13, 2012
- Four killed in Delhi building collapse - Dec 03, 2011
- Toll in Jalandhar factory accident rises to 23 - Apr 22, 2012
- Woman, son die in Lucknow building collapse - Jul 24, 2012
- Hopes recede of finding survivors in collapsed Punjab factory (Lead) - Apr 18, 2012
- Seven killed in Karachi building collapse - Jul 06, 2008
- Jalandhar collapse: Worker rescued after 72 hours - Apr 19, 2012
- Building collapses in Andhra, 15 feared trapped - Sep 16, 2011
- Toll in Hyderabad building collapse rises to 13 - Feb 06, 2010
- Four dead in Beijing house collapse - May 05, 2012
- Pakistan hotel blast toll rises to 14 - Aug 15, 2011
- Two killed in Pakistan building collapse - Aug 04, 2011
- Seven killed in twin Syrian blasts - Apr 05, 2012
- Building collapse in Navi Mumbai kills two labourers - Aug 25, 2010