Paes-Dlouhy in quarter finals of Swiss Indoors tournamentOctober 23rd, 2008 - 8:50 pm ICT by IANS
Basil, Oct 23 (IANS) India’s Leander Paes and Czech Lukas Dlouhy overcame initial jitters against Austrian Jurgen Melzer and Australian Todd Perry to enter the quarter finals of the Davidoff Swiss Indoors tournament here Thursday.The third-seeded Indo-Czech pair were a set down but rallied to beat Melzer and Perry 2-6, 6-3, 10-6.
They next meet German Christopher Kas and Philipp Kohlschreiber, who defeated Swiss pair Yves Allegro and Jean-Claude Scherrer 6-2, 6-3.
Mahesh Bhupathi and Mark Knowels of Bahamas, seeded second, will start against Spanish duo of Feliciano Lopez and Marcel Granollers.
- Jokovic struggles with court and qualifier before winning - May 09, 2012
- Paes-Bhupathi move into third round of Australian Open - Jan 22, 2011
- Bhupathi-Knowles advance, Paes-Dlouhy falter at Basil - Oct 24, 2008
- Paes-Dlouhy advance to second round - May 28, 2010
- Bhupathi-Bopanna in second round of Miami Masters - Mar 25, 2012
- Rome Masters: Paes-Dlouhy advance, Bhupathi-Mirnyi crash out - Apr 30, 2010
- Paes-Stepanek steamroll into US Open semis - Sep 06, 2012
- French Open: Paes-Dlouhy advance, Bhupathi-Mirnyi out - May 29, 2010
- Bhupathi-Bopanna, Paes-Stepanek advance to Miami quarters - Mar 27, 2012
- Paes-Bhupathi in the Sony Ericsson Open doubles final - Apr 01, 2011
- French Open: Paes-Bhupathi, Bopanna-Qureshi advance, Somdev exits - May 26, 2011
- Paes-Bhupathi and Bopanna-Qureshi in quarterfinals - Aug 19, 2011
- French Open: Paes-Dlouhy storm into doubles semis - Jun 01, 2010
- Chennai Open: Cilic survives Granollers' scare - Jan 06, 2010
- US Open: Paes-Stepanek face Bryan brothers in final - Sep 07, 2012