Ozone Ayurvedics plans to double turnoverNovember 3rd, 2011 - 7:41 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, Nov 3 (IANS) Ozone Ayurvedics, an FMCG divison of the Ozone group of companies, is planing to double turnover to Rs.120 crore in 2011-12, a company official said here Thursday.
“The target is to double turnover in the skincare segment from last fiscal’s sales revenue of Rs.60 crore,” Mohammad Shahid, deputy general manager, told IANS.
He was here to launch age-specific skin cream treatement kits, targeting the teenagers, youth and women above 25 years of age.
The company has one of its facility in the state’s industrial hub Baddi in Solan district.
The company already sells skincare cream as well as face wash under flagship personal care brand Nomarks.
Ozone group, with a turnover of Rs.150 crore in 2010-11, plans to make it to Rs.260 crore by end of this fiscal.
- CESC's consolidated net profit down 11 percent - Jun 13, 2012
- Dollar Industries eyes Rs.5 bn turnover in 2012-13 - Apr 05, 2012
- Emami to open plants in Bangladesh and Egypt - Jul 06, 2012
- Tata Refractories target Rs.2000 crore turnover by 2012-13 - Jul 15, 2010
- BEL records marginal sales growth in 2011-12 - Apr 02, 2012
- GRSE aiming at 25 percent turnover rise in FY13 - Apr 17, 2012
- BEL net dips 16 percent in 2011-12 - Apr 24, 2012
- Highlights of Pranab Mukherjee's budget for 2011-12 - Feb 28, 2011
- Panasonic India eyes Rs.25,000 crore turnover by 2015 - Jun 25, 2012
- Tube Investments logs 37 percent net profit growth - Apr 30, 2012
- HAL sales growth dips in fiscal 2011-12 - Apr 01, 2012
- ITC's second quarter net up 21.46 percent - Oct 24, 2011
- BHEL's eastern wing eyeing to double turnover - Apr 05, 2012
- Granules India's revenues rise 37 percent - Apr 24, 2012
- Hero MotoCorp's fourth quarter net up 20 percent - May 02, 2012