Over 90 percent Class 10 students clear exams in Panchkula regionMay 26th, 2009 - 8:29 pm ICT by IANS
Panchkula (Haryana), May 26 (IANS) More than 90 percent of Class 10 students in Panchkula region - comprising Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Chandigarh - have passed the exams conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), an official said here Tuesday.
CBSE joint director (Panchkula) D.R. Yadava said: “A total of 119,014 students appeared for the exams in March. The pass percentage of students in this region is 90.18 percent.”
Girls outshone boys in the region with their overall pass percentage of 92.25, compared to 88.82 percent among boys.
The pass percentages of government schools and Kendriya Vidyalaya schools in the region are 65.30 and 96.01, respectively.
- CBSE results: Girls outshine boys, Chennai tops (Second lead) - May 23, 2011
- Sharjah student tops CBSE results in Delhi region - May 28, 2012
- CBSE results: Girls outperform boys; Chennai region tops (Roundup) - May 28, 2012
- Girls outshine boys in Class 12 CBSE exam (Second Lead) - May 21, 2010
- Girls outshine boys in CBSE class 12 results (Lead) - May 28, 2012
- CBSE results: Girls outshine boys, Chennai tops performance (Lead) - May 23, 2011
- Girls outshine boys in CBSE Class 10 exams (Lead) - May 28, 2010
- Girls outshine boys in CBSE class 12 exams - May 23, 2011
- CBSE results: Central schools outshine private schools in Delhi - May 28, 2012
- Navodaya Vidyalayas outperform others in CBSE class 10 exams - May 29, 2009
- Navodaya Vidyalayas surpass others in CBSE Class 12 exams - May 21, 2010
- CBSE results: Delhi central schools outshine private schools - May 23, 2011
- Drop in pass percentage in CBSE Class 12 exams (Lead) - May 21, 2010
- Nothing impossible if one is determined: CBSE topper - May 29, 2012
- Girls outshine boys in ICSE results - May 17, 2011