Over 35,000 mouthwash products recalled in ChinaJuly 15th, 2011 - 8:16 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, July 15 (IANS) China’s quality supervisor said Friday that Procter & Gamble (P&G;) was recalling a total of 35,892 bottles of imported Oral-B mouthwash products after detecting microbial contamination, Xinhua reported.
The products were manufactured in Colombia, with the “best before” date running till June 30, 2014, the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine said in a statement.
The microbial level in these products pose no risk to healthy people, but might affect people who have serious immune system diseases, P&G; (China) said on its website.
The company advised consumers to stop using the affected products and contact P&G; for a refund.
P&G; said it was also recalling the products in Canada and the US.
- Chemical used in plastics found in Taiwan-made food - Jun 02, 2011
- The Recall Of Pet Food Expanded In America - Aug 03, 2010
- Coca Cola apologizes in China - May 05, 2012
- Recall of Pringles by Procter and Gamble - Mar 13, 2010
- BMW to recall nearly 3,000 cars in China - Jul 05, 2012
- Procter & Gamble Expands Its Pet Food Recall - Aug 03, 2010
- HP recalls 78,740 laptop batteries - Jun 03, 2011
- JHS Svendgaard produces detergents from Himachal plant - Mar 23, 2010
- Chinese authorities conduct radioactivity levels checks - May 04, 2011
- Educate as many kids as possible, Rani Mukerji urges people - Apr 05, 2011
- Honda to recall over 760,000 cars in China - Aug 06, 2011
- Porsche to recall 20,000 vehicles in China - Feb 25, 2012
- China restricts food imports from Japan - Mar 26, 2011
- Pet food recall expanded due to fear of salmonella contamination - Aug 03, 2010
- 10 radioactive contamination cases found in China - Apr 02, 2011
Tags: canada, china beijing, colombia, consumers, general administration, immune system diseases, microbial contamination, mouthwash, oral b, procter gamble, quality supervision, quality supervisor, risk, xinhua