Over 35 Canadian firms to take part in Emerging KeralaSeptember 12th, 2012 - 10:55 pm ICT by IANS
Kochi, Sep 12 (IANS) Over 35 Canadian education, infrastructure, information, communication technology companies and others will be participating in the Emerging Kerala 2012 Global Connect, a three-day investor conference that kickstarted here Wednesday.
“The High Commission of Canada will lead a delegation of more than 35 companies to the Emerging Kerala Congress hosted by the Government of Kerala in Kochi from Sep 12 to 14, 2012,” the high commission said in a statement.
CEOs of the Indian arms of flagship Canadian companies such as Blackberry, Bombardier and McCain will also participate, the statement added.
The Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC) is also leading a 20-member delegation to Emerging Kerala.
The delegation comprises representatives of 14 of Canada’s most reputed institutions that offer skill development programmes for international students.
One of the highlights of Canada’s participation at the event will be the Canada session on Sep 13.
- Prime minister to inaugurate Emerging Kerala summit - Jul 16, 2012
- Blue chip British companies at Kerala investor's meet - Sep 11, 2012
- 25-member British team at Kerala investors' meet - Sep 05, 2012
- Canada becomes first western nation to partner 'Vibrant Gujarat' - Jul 22, 2010
- Kerala's health sector gets Rs.2,150 crore investment - Sep 11, 2012
- Emerging Kerala investment meet to see 51 nations taking part - Aug 31, 2012
- Debates, controversies should not hamper investment: Antony - Sep 12, 2012
- 21 countries register for Kerala investment meet: Chandy - Jul 31, 2012
- Six Canadian MPs for Vibrant Gujarat summit - Dec 25, 2010
- Australia wants to partner Kerala in agro-based services - Jun 18, 2012
- We want Kerala to be part of US-India trade: US envoy - Sep 12, 2012
- Kerala has a lot to offer, Chandy tells business leaders (Lead, With images) - May 15, 2012
- Kerala expecting huge overseas investment: Chandy - Apr 20, 2012
- Bombardier posts $220-million profit, BlackBerry sinks - Jun 02, 2011
- Chandy to lead 'Emerging Kerala' road show in Mumbai (Lead) - May 13, 2012
Tags: association of canadian community colleges, blackberry, bombardier, canadian community colleges, canadian education, ceos, congress, education infrastructure, high commission of canada, information communication technology, institutions that offer, international students, investor conference, kochi, mccain, member delegation, participation, skill development, technology companies