Over 30 injured in Kashmir road accidentOctober 7th, 2009 - 1:53 pm ICT by IANS
Srinagar, Oct 7 (IANS) More than 30 passengers were injured when a bus they were travelling in turned turtle in Jammu and Kashmir’s Bandipora district Wednesday, police said.
The bus coming from Bandipora in north Kashmir to Srinagar city overturned at Saria Dangarpora village in Bandipora, about 30 km from here.
“The driver of the bus lost control and the vehicle turned turtle at Saria Dangarpora village, injuring over 30 passengers. All the injured have been shifted to Srinagar city for treatment,” a senior police officer said.
“Nearly 20 passengers were admitted to SMHS hospital in Srinagar while those who sustained serious injuries were shifted to Soura Medical Institute,” the officer added.
- One killed in Kashmir road accident - Sep 07, 2012
- 23 injured in Kashmir bus accident - Jan 10, 2012
- Two killed, 37 injured in Kashmir road accident - May 16, 2012
- Two killed, 15 wounded in Kashmir road accidents - May 11, 2011
- Two killed in Kashmir firing, toll rises to 57 (Lead) - Aug 14, 2010
- Three killed, 25 injured in Rajasthan accident - Apr 16, 2012
- Two killed in Kashmir bus accident - Jul 11, 2012
- Twenty injured in Kashmir road accident - Feb 27, 2012
- Three die in Kashmir violence, toll now 73 (Second Lead) - Sep 13, 2010
- National Conference leader shot at in Srinagar - Dec 03, 2011
- Another teen dies in Kashmir, 20 hurt in clashes (Roundup) - Aug 25, 2010
- Four schoolkids, helper killed as bus overturns in Rajasthan - Jul 24, 2012
- 12 injured in Valley road accidents - Dec 22, 2010
- 10 killed, 42 wounded in Kashmir bus accident - Jul 30, 2011
- Three Lucknow students die in accident - Sep 05, 2012