Order CBI probe into Aarushi murder: Talwar’s lawyerMay 27th, 2008 - 8:54 pm ICT by admin
Noida, May 27 (IANS) Accusing the police of “grave shortcomings” in probing the murder of teenager Aarushi Talwar and a domestic help, a crime for which her dentist father Rajesh Talwar has been arrested, his lawyer Tuesday demanded a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) investigations into the gruesome killings. “The police has not done the job that was expected of them and that is why we are demanding a CBI probe,” lawyer Pinaki Mishra told a crowded press conference here.
“There have been grave shortcomings in the investigations and to cover up, Talwar is being made a shocking scapegoat,” Mishra maintained.
“Talwar is being made a scapegoat to prevent more egg on the face of the Noida police,” he added.
- Three years on, Aarushi murder remains a whodunit - May 15, 2011
- CBI seeks to close Aarushi murder case, parents 'broken' (Lead) - Dec 29, 2010
- CBI closure report in Aarushi murder shows its failure: Lawyers - Dec 29, 2010
- Aarushi murder: Court rejects father's request for papers (Second Lead) - Jan 21, 2011
- Aarushi-Hemraj murders: Four years of a whodunit - May 14, 2012
- Aarushi-Hemraj murders - Timeline - Feb 09, 2011
- Aarushi case: Trial in sessions court from Friday (Second Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Nupur Talwar taken into custody, CBI opposes bail (Fourth Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- Apex court reserves verdict on Talwars' trial transfer plea - Feb 27, 2012
- Aarushi's mother to be arrested? (Lead) - Apr 11, 2012
- Nupur Talwar jailed, bail hearing resumes Tuesday (Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- Nupur Talwar jailed, bail hearing resumes Tuesday (Third Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- Aarushi case: Arguments on charges inconclusive (Lead) - May 22, 2012
- Aarushi murder case adjourned till Tuesday (Second Lead) - May 21, 2012
- Rajesh Talwar to continue on bail (Lead) - Mar 14, 2012