One killed in Noida accidentOctober 27th, 2008 - 8:16 pm ICT by IANS
Noida, Oct 27 (IANS) One person was killed and five others were seriously injured when two trucks coming from opposite directions collided head-on here early Monday, the police said. According to police, a truck transporting building raw material was coming from the Yamuna side while the other truck transporting paints was coming from the opposite side and the two collided head-on at the sector 37 crossing at 3 a.m. Six people sustained injuries.
The police patrol vehicle took the injured to a hospital where Vijay Pal Singh was declared dead while the condition of the others was stated to be serious.
On the complaint of the owner of the truck carrying building material, the police filed a case against the unidentified driver of the other truck, the police said, adding that the driver was now absconding.
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- 11-year-old killed in school bus accident - Mar 14, 2012
- 8 killed, 18 injured in two Rajasthan accidents - May 11, 2012
- 7 killed, 16 injured in Bengal accident - Jun 09, 2012
- Four killed, 10 injured as trucks collide - Jan 11, 2011
- One killed as school bus collides with mini-truck - Feb 05, 2012
- Six killed in Assam road accident - Aug 01, 2012
- Five killed in China road accident - Aug 29, 2012
- 12 killed in two accidents in Maharashtra - May 24, 2011
- Five killed as tanker hits bike, car - Jun 08, 2011
- Five killed in ambulance-truck collision in Haryana - May 15, 2012
- Nine killed in Zambia bus accident - Jul 20, 2012
- 7 killed, 20 injured in Assam road mishaps - Apr 16, 2012
- Seven killed in UP bus-car smash - Jul 09, 2012
- Family of 12 killed in van-truck crash in China (Lead) - Aug 20, 2012