One killed as school bus collides with mini-truckFebruary 5th, 2012 - 12:19 am ICT by IANS
Barnala (Punjab), Feb 4 (IANS) A head-on collision between a school bus and a mini-truck in this Punjab town Saturday left one person dead and 16 others, including 12 students, injured, police said.
Mini-truck driver Rizwan, who hailed from Uttar Pradesh, was killed in the accident that took place in the evening in the town, 230 km from Chandigarh.
The private school’s bus driver, Harpal Singh, was seriously injured. Police said that at least 12 students and three teachers were also injured.
- Schoolbus driver killed, 19 students hurt in accident - Aug 12, 2010
- One killed, 21 students injured in accident - Oct 03, 2011
- 34 killed, 10 injured in road accident in Uttar Pradesh - Dec 26, 2010
- 5 students among 7 killed in Haryana accident - Sep 13, 2010
- 30 students hurt in Uttar Pradesh accident - Nov 12, 2010
- 15 students injured as truck hits school bus in Uttar Pradesh - Feb 28, 2011
- Eight students among 12 killed in Haryana road accident - Apr 28, 2011
- One dead, two injured in Delhi road accident - Jul 21, 2012
- 18 school kids injured as bus overturns - Sep 12, 2011
- 10 killed in Gurgaon road accident (Lead) - Nov 16, 2011
- Two students killed as truck rams into school bus - Jan 28, 2011
- 38 die in Pakistan school bus accident - Sep 27, 2011
- 17 devotees killed in Punjab accident - May 07, 2012
- One killed in road accident - Dec 09, 2011
- Six killed in Delhi road accidents (Roundup) - Feb 21, 2012