One arrested for printing currency notes, fake documentsDecember 16th, 2008 - 10:10 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Dec 16 (IANS) One person was arrested for allegedly printing currency notes and fake documents here, the police said Tuesday.Alok Kumar Singh was arrested for printing fake currency notes, registration certificates, insurance papers and demand drafts, the police said.
Singh, who hailed from Kalkaji in Delhi, was staying in Indirapuram.
The police have also seized a Honda Civic car, a laptop, printer and software CD from him.
“Alok Kumar Singh is a Delhi University graduate and is into rice trading. His father runs an IT business in Delhi,” said Vijay Bhushan, superintendent of police (city).
“He is believed to be a part of a bigger network involved in the fake printing business,” he added.
- 51 stolen luxury cars recovered, nine held in Punjab - Jul 14, 2011
- Counterfeit currency: Former defence official arrested - Jun 13, 2011
- Manhole death: Ghaziabad civic officials booked - May 09, 2012
- Counterfeit currency racket busted in Delhi - Sep 25, 2010
- Gang involved in trafficking fake currency notes busted - Jul 28, 2010
- Fake currency unit busted, three held - Jan 10, 2011
- Three held for circulating fake currency (Lead) - Apr 03, 2010
- MCD employee arrested for forgery - May 30, 2012
- Fake currency racket busted in Delhi, one held (Lead) - Jan 14, 2011
- Fake currency unit busted in Bihar - Apr 26, 2011
- Fake degree racket busted, two held - Jun 24, 2011
- Man held with fake currency notes - May 09, 2010
- Man arrested for faking currency - Jan 14, 2011
- Delhi Police arrests two persons arrested for fake Indian currency notes - Aug 13, 2009
- Three arrested with fake currency in Bhopal - May 05, 2010