Olivia Wilde refuses support from estranged husbandMarch 13th, 2011 - 3:47 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 13 (IANS) Actress Olivia Wilde, who featured in “Tron Legacy”, has filed for divorce from filmmaker husband Tao Ruspoli and doesn’t want any spousal support from him.
The 27-year-old filed papers at the Los Angeles Superior Court March 3 citing “irreconcilable differences”. The papers revealed that she has asked the court to refuse any spousal support from Tao. However, they would be sharing property rights, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Olivia eloped and married Tao in 2003 when she was just 19. In early February this year, her representative confirmed that the couple was staying apart.
- Olivia Wilde files for divorce - Mar 12, 2011
- Linkup rumours upset Olivia Wilde - Jul 05, 2011
- Olivia Wilde dating Sudeikis? - Dec 31, 2011
- Has Olivia Wilde found love in Ryan Gosling? - Mar 03, 2011
- Marriage split has made me better actress: Olivia Wilde - Jul 15, 2011
- Mena Suvari files for divorce - Jan 16, 2012
- Parminder Nagra splits from husband - Feb 10, 2012
- Wilde to make documentary on Haitian children - May 10, 2011
- Wilde struggling with technology - Jul 31, 2011
- Olivia opens up about failed marriage - Aug 15, 2011
- Heidi Klum, Seal divorcing? - Jan 22, 2012
- Neve Campbell's divorce with John Light finalized - May 18, 2011
- 'Dexter' star Jennifer Carpenter files for divorce from co-star Michael C. Hall - Dec 17, 2010
- James Marsden splits from wife - Oct 02, 2011
- Jaime Pressly Files For Divorce After 16 Months Of Marriage - Jan 30, 2011