Nursing student commits suicide in DelhiJune 10th, 2009 - 5:29 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jun 10 (IANS) A 22-year-old nursing student at a government medical college in the capital allegedly committed suicide in her hostel room Wednesday.
Kaushika, who was studying at Lady Hardinge Medical College, was found hanging in her room, a police officer said.
“We received a call from the hospital that one of the rooms in the hostel is closed from inside. We broke open the door and found the girl hanging,” the officer said.
The reasons for the extreme step were not immediately known. Police have informed her parents in Panipat, Haryana.
- Lady Hardinge nursing student commits suicide - Oct 31, 2009
- Engineering student kills self - Nov 05, 2011
- Married woman found dead, parents suspect murder - Mar 08, 2011
- Sri Lankan student found hanging in hostel room - Jan 19, 2012
- Mother kills daughter, commits suicide - Jul 04, 2011
- 14-year-old commits suicide - Aug 26, 2012
- Student hangs herself over obscene Facebook comments - Aug 16, 2012
- Student commits suicide due to exam pressure - May 13, 2010
- Medical student commits suicide - Jul 02, 2011
- Mumbai police clueless over suicide at MLA's room - Sep 18, 2012
- IIT Kanpur student commits suicide - Sep 23, 2011
- Suicides in Gurgaon: Over 100 cases in four months - May 11, 2012
- Student kills self in BHU - Feb 22, 2012
- Rajasthan student commits suicide after harassment - Apr 20, 2012
- Ex-flight attendant kills self, blames Haryana minister - Aug 05, 2012