Nupur Talwar moves apex court for bailJuly 3rd, 2012 - 9:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 3 (IANS) Nupur Talwar Tuesday moved the Supreme Court for bail in the 2008 double murder case of her daughter Aarushi Talwar and domestic help Hemraj. She was arrested April 30 and is lodged in Dasna jail in Ghaziabad.
Nupur Talwar has challenged the May 31 Allahabad High Court order rejecting her bail plea.
The apex court while rejecting Nupur Talwar’s plea for reviewing its order asking her and her husband Rajesh Talwar to stand trial in the case, had June 7 asked her to apply afresh for bail.
Aarushi, 14, was found murdered at her parents’ Noida residence May 16, 2008. The body of her domestic help Hemraj was found the next day on the terrace of the house.
- Nupur Talwar moves apex court for bail (Lead) - Jul 03, 2012
- Examine Aarushi murder witnesses by Sep 17, SC tells CBI - Aug 13, 2012
- Defer forensic expert's cross-examination: Nupur Talwar - Aug 21, 2012
- Gate of Talwars' flat was locked from outside: Maid - Sep 03, 2012
- SC notice to CBI on Nupur Talwar's bail plea (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Aarushi case: SC rejects Nupur Talwar's review plea (Lead) - Jun 07, 2012
- Examine Aarushi murder witnesses by Sep 17, SC tells CBI (Lead) - Aug 13, 2012
- Aarushi case: Defence questions forensic report - Aug 22, 2012
- Aarushi's sexual assault could not be established: Witness - Aug 14, 2012
- CBI opposes Nupur Talwar's bail plea - Aug 09, 2012
- Talwars may have won over witness: CBI - Sep 13, 2012
- Justice will one day prevail, say Rajesh and Nupur Talwar - Jun 07, 2012
- High court rejects Nupur Talwar's bail plea (Lead) - May 31, 2012
- Aarushi murder: Expert to face defence queries Aug 21 - Aug 16, 2012
- Aarushi murder: Post-mortem doctor deposes in court - Jul 24, 2012