NTPC pays Rs.3,133 crore dividend for 2010-11September 30th, 2011 - 5:44 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 30 (IANS) State-run thermal power major NTPC Friday said that it paid a total dividend of Rs.3,133.27 crore (over $630 million) for 2010-11, which amounts to 38 percent of its paid-up capital.
“The shareholders of the company have approved a final dividend of eight percent amounting to Rs.659.64 crore at the annual general meeting held Sep 20,” the company said in a statement.
“The company had earlier paid an interim dividend of Rs.2,090.21 crore (to the government) in February,” the statement said.
According to the company, it paid a final dividend of Rs.557.39 crore to the government for 2010-11. The cumulative dividend paid by the company for the last fiscal stood at Rs.2,647.60 crore.
The statement added that 2010-11 was the 18th consecutive year that NTPC paid dividend to its shareholders.
- NTPC pays highest dividend to government - Mar 25, 2010
- NTPC's third quarter net falls 10.16 percent - Jan 27, 2012
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent - Apr 20, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki's Q4 net profit down three percent - Apr 28, 2012
- BEL pays 156 percent dividend to government - Oct 29, 2011
- Wipro declares 200 percent final dividend for FY 2011 - Apr 27, 2011
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent (Lead) - Apr 20, 2012
- Reliance Infrastructure 2010-11 operating income, net profit rise - May 27, 2011
- HCL Technologies quarterly net profit rises 50 percent - Oct 18, 2011
- ONGC's third quarter net profit down five percent - Feb 08, 2012
- Kingfisher Airlines third quarter loss at Rs.444 crore - Feb 16, 2012
- Infosys declares 400 percent final dividend for FY 2011 - Apr 15, 2011
- Reliance Communications revenue rises 4.4 percent in 2010-11 - May 30, 2011
- Tube Investments logs 37 percent net profit growth - Apr 30, 2012
- HDFC quarterly net profit up 23.27 percent - May 10, 2011