NTPC engineer murdered in GurgaonJuly 28th, 2012 - 10:01 pm ICT by IANS
Gurgaon, July 28 (IANS) A National Thermal Power Corp (NTPC) engineer was beaten to death and his car robbed in Gurgaon, police said Saturday.
Saji, 40, a senior NTPC engineer hailing from Kerala, was Friday night found injured on a road near Darbaripur village. He succumbed to injuries in hospital, police said.
Kherki Daula police station chief Narender Singh told IANS: “Saji, along with his Italian wife Sandra, was living near Darbaripur. Sandra runs an orphanage there.”
The victim was returning home in his car when he was attacked. His car was missing, police said.
- Two held for murdering NTPC engineer - Aug 12, 2012
- 10 killed in Gurgaon road accident (Lead) - Nov 16, 2011
- Operator charges toll at two Gurgoan plazas - Sep 05, 2012
- Suzuki Motorcycles suspend 3 union leaders in Gurgaon - Mar 23, 2012
- Criminal case against Delhi-Jaipur highway builder - Aug 28, 2012
- Toll plaza attendant shot dead in Gurgaon - Sep 23, 2011
- Maruti may opt for CISF cover for Manesar plant - Jul 23, 2012
- Three-men gang held for robbery - Mar 05, 2011
- Suzuki plants get police cover, workers slam move - Jul 20, 2012
- Haryana health minister among six injured in accident - Jul 09, 2012
- Legislator beats up engineers over water issue - Aug 16, 2012
- NTPC, Himachal to set up engineering college - Mar 03, 2012
- Man robbed off after asking for lift - Jan 21, 2011
- Gurgaon factory violence: Contractor, 11 workers arrested - Mar 21, 2012
- Man held for kidnapping minor boy - Oct 20, 2011