NRI woman claims theft from Noida bank lockerDecember 12th, 2008 - 11:45 pm ICT by IANS
Noida, Dec 12 (IANS) A non-resident Indian woman Friday said that cash and jewellery were stolen from her locker in a bank in this Delhi suburb, the police said.Archana Jarari (32), who holds an account in the Sector-18 branch of the Syndicate Bank, complained that somebody committed a theft from her locker in the bank and stole huge cash, four necklaces of gold and diamond, two gold bangles, chain and other precious jewellery.
Archana is working as a software engineer with a firm in California in the US.
A case has been registered at Sector-20 police station.
“We are investigating the case and are in talks with the bank officials,” a police official said.
- CBI books former railway official for corruption - Mar 03, 2011
- Diamond necklace 'stolen' by LiLo to be auctioned off - Mar 10, 2011
- Domestic help held for robbing employer - Mar 11, 2011
- Three arrested for stealing railway passenger's jewellery - Sep 17, 2010
- 3 held for burglaries, Rs.15 lakh worth jewellery recovered - Apr 12, 2011
- Lohan necklace up for grabs - Mar 10, 2011
- Rs.1 lakh snatched from 75-year-old - Jun 17, 2011
- Indian family still clueless about progress in apartment burglary case in Dubai - Feb 10, 2011
- Gold, diamonds worth Rs.5 crore stolen in Ludhiana - Dec 27, 2009
- Designer jeans worth $1 mn stolen from warehouse - Feb 27, 2012
- Driver held for stealing Rs.35 lakh of employer - Jun 09, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's lawyer: Stolen necklace not worth $2500 - Feb 14, 2011
- Lohan is a suspect in theft case - Aug 28, 2012
- Thieves in Moscow replace $700,000 with fakes - Dec 27, 2011
- More cash, jewellery comes out of Fiza's lockers - Sep 13, 2012