NRI student alleges assault in GhaziabadJuly 27th, 2008 - 1:49 am ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, July 27 (IANS) A 23-year-old NRI student of a medical college here Saturday alleged that she was assaulted by two youths and had to use pepper spray to protect herself. Monika Singh was accompanying her mother and brother from their house in sector-11 of Pratap Vihar when she was allegedly assaulted by the youths.
“As we approached a sweet shop, a boy made indecent signs at me, while another boy came and abused me. Other youths standing nearby then beat me up and manhandled my mother and brother,” said Monika.
Monika said she had to use pepper spray to protect herself.
“We rushed to the police and got a complaint registered the two men,” she said. The police is yet to arrest the two accused.
- Pamela Anderson's fan dragged off Liverpool train - Jan 04, 2011
- Four Oz boys aged 11 to 14 charged with sexual assault - Mar 24, 2011
- Girl gang raped in Ghaziabad - Nov 09, 2011
- US woman jailed for abusing daughter, 2, on web-cam as teen watched in UK - Mar 16, 2011
- Youth arrested for raping infant in Delhi - Aug 17, 2012
- English chess hit by race row over young Muslim players - Aug 15, 2012
- California cops on leave after pepper-spraying sparks outrage - Nov 21, 2011
- Oz man arrested for 'sexually assaulting teenage boys' - Jan 04, 2011
- Son's Testimony To Convict Michelle Kehoe - Oct 30, 2009
- Assaulted engineer was corrupt, says Ghaziabad mayor - Nov 27, 2010
- Parents of man who filed gangrape complaint scared for his safety - Feb 07, 2011
- Chain-snatchers fire at pursuing youth - Sep 02, 2011
- BBC music conductor, wife accused of rape - Jun 07, 2012
- Brothers accused of raping six-year-old sister - Jun 10, 2010
- English Chess hit by race row over abuse of young Muslim players - Aug 16, 2012