Now an event solely dedicated to footwearMarch 7th, 2012 - 9:11 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, March 7 (IANS) After so many fashion events focusing on apparels, the first edition of India Shoes and Accessories Forum 2012 (ISAF) will focus on footwear and leather accessories retail industry.
ISAF will be launched at the India Fashion Forum (IFF), a three-day event that starts March 13 at the Bombay Exhibition Centre here.
The initiative will bring together some of the known brands in shoes and accessories under one roof - Bata, Metro Shoes, Puma, Crocs, Woodland, Mochi, Derby, Fila, Ilex, Hidesign, Valentino, Flying Machine, Sketchers and US Polo Assn.
“Forums dedicated exclusively to the shoes and accessories retail industry is the need of the hour as the Indian footwear industry alone has a growth rate of 8-10 percent yearly and is set to experience a phenomenal growth in coming years,” said Amitabh Taneja, Chief Convenor, IFF in a statement.
“ISAF 2012 will bring together a variety of footwear and accessories brands, national and international manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers, designers, trend forecasters and many other key professionals of the industry,” he added.
- Shirts, jackets, sofa covers sell in name of F1 - Oct 26, 2011
- Youngsters across India crazy for brands: Assocham - Jul 24, 2011
- Italian GAS footwear now available in Delhi - Sep 21, 2012
- Eyeing youth, shoe brands put e-foot forward - Feb 08, 2011
- Bata to focus on women and kids segment - May 30, 2012
- Indian Footwear Market To Grow With Rising Income And Fashion Awareness: Netscribes - Aug 02, 2010
- Bata's Q1 net slips 67 percent - Apr 26, 2012
- Italy shoe fair in India to target mid-size market - Jul 27, 2011
- Hidesign now forays into luxury line - Mar 11, 2012
- Bata Q2 net jumps 28 percent - Jul 26, 2012
- Dream come true for Malini Ramani with interiors' foray (With Images) - Dec 18, 2011
- Malini Ramani designs for Bata India - Dec 12, 2011
- Corporate backing must for fashion brands: Designers - Apr 04, 2012
- Bhupathi goes online to sell sports merchandise - May 25, 2012
- Bata switching on to large format stores - Jan 11, 2012
Tags: exhibition centre, fashion events, fashion forum, fila, footwear industry, hidesign, iff, india fashion, india shoes, international manufacturers, isaf, leather accessories, mochi, phenomenal growth, retail industry, sketchers, trend forecasters, us polo assn, valentino, wholesalers