Now a temple for Lalu Prasad and wifeMarch 3rd, 2009 - 4:54 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, March 3 (IANS) Admirers of Railway Minister Lalu Prasad and his wife Rabri Devi are building a temple dedicated to the couple in Bihar. It will come up in a village in Kaimur district, about 150 km from here.
“Hundreds of villagers attended the bhumi puja (ground breaking ceremony) Sunday,” Rajeshwar Yadav, the brain behind the Lalu-Rabri temple, told IANS Tuesday.
He said that life-sized idols of Lalu Prasad, who heads the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD), and his wife Rabri Devi, both former chief ministers of Bihar, would be installed in the temple.
The temple would cost Rs.5.4 million, Yadav said. Land for the temple has been donated by a village woman.
- Nitish, Rabri Devi file nominations - Apr 11, 2012
- Rabri Devi trails in Raghopur - Nov 24, 2010
- Rabri Devi loses Raghopur seat, trails in Sonepur (Second Lead) - Nov 24, 2010
- Rabri Devi trails in Raghopur, Sonepur (Lead) - Nov 24, 2010
- Bihar polls: Lalu's brothers-in-law defeated - Nov 24, 2010
- FIR against Lalu for violating code of conduct - Nov 01, 2010
- Ex-RJD MP's relative among two killed in Patna - Jul 10, 2012
- Rabri Devi loses Raghopur, Sonepur seats (Third Lead) - Nov 24, 2010
- It's Chhath! Nitish, Lalu take a break from politics - Nov 11, 2010
- Nitish, Lalu, Paswan resume campaign after Chhath - Nov 14, 2010
- Lalu dares Nitish, Modi to contest against Rabri - Oct 05, 2010
- Rabri Devi files nomination papers for Bihar's Raghopur seat - Oct 09, 2010
- Rabri Devi to contest from two seats in Bihar polls - Oct 04, 2010
- Rabri Devi gets bail for abusive remarks - May 18, 2010
- No Lalu rockets, Nitish patakas this Diwali - Oct 24, 2011