Not-so-confident David GandyOctober 19th, 2011 - 7:24 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 19 (IANS) Model David Gandy says he has been critical of the way he looks.
The hunky model is regarded as one of the world’s sexiest men but says he doesn’t have much self-confidence, reports contactmusic.com.
“I don’t particularly like much of my body. I’m very critical of myself. I think I’m pretty much a perfectionist in anything I do so I’m never going to be happy. I’m not saying it’s a good thing, believe me,” he said.
“People can criticise me and try to being me down but I tell them, ‘You can’t be as hard on me as I am on myself, so don’t even try’, ” he added.
- Cruz happy to turn ugly for characters - Jun 06, 2011
- Tulisa named sexiest woman in the world - May 02, 2012
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wants kids - Jul 31, 2012
- Pattinson gives up music album dreams - Nov 12, 2011
- Not satisfied with my career: Daniel Craig - Dec 05, 2011
- Mollie King has never been drunk - Aug 01, 2012
- Taylor Momsen admits she's a workaholic - Feb 06, 2011
- Pattinson too scared to sing - Mar 01, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian's husband makes her feel perfect - May 02, 2011
- I'm pretty frugal: Timberlake - Sep 05, 2011
- I'm more considerate now: Jessica Alba - Oct 03, 2011
- I am scared of plastic surgery: Cindy Crawford - Jul 09, 2010
- No cosmetic surgery for Pamela - Sep 18, 2011
- My only competition is myself: Victoria Beckham - Jul 11, 2012
- Katy Perry given body boost by hubby - Nov 12, 2010