Not perfect for fatherhood: Guy PearceJune 17th, 2012 - 4:09 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 17 (IANS) English actor Guy Pearce, recently seen in “Prometheus”, feels he cannot be a perfect father because of his mood swings.
“I’m not consistent enough to be a parent. I blow too hot and cold. Kate jokes that we’d end up on the news for throwing a child out of the window,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Pearce as saying.
However, the 44-year-old, who has been married to Kate Mestitz for the past 15 years, admits that having children is great.
“I completely acknowledge that having kids has got to be one of the most incredible things in the world, but it’s also really hard work,” he said.
- Is Kate married to Matt? - Mar 17, 2012
- Russell Brand wants to gatecrash royal wedding - Mar 25, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants daughter to grow like princess - Jul 14, 2011
- I'm desperate for sleep: Charlize Theron - Dec 23, 2011
- Stewart's wife chose short dress to attract husband - Jul 03, 2012
- George Michael to record song for Kate-William wedding - Apr 12, 2011
- Michael records song as Will-Kate's wedding gift - Apr 17, 2011
- 'Prometheus' - smart reboot of a franchise (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 09, 2012
- Winslet accused of snubbing fans - Jun 15, 2012
- Jessica, Justin still undecided on wedding venue - Mar 26, 2012
- Crawford protecting daughter from media, not hindering her career - Mar 09, 2012
- Kate's parents meet Queen, Prince Philip - Apr 21, 2011
- Moss, Hince to renew wedding vows - Apr 23, 2012
- Kate Moss hires transvestite for wedding - Jun 30, 2011
- Heidi Range to marry in 2012 - Sep 28, 2011