Not easy to deal with claims about Bieber: GomezNovember 18th, 2011 - 1:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 18 (IANS) Singer Selena Gomez says it wasn’t easy to deal with claims that her boyfriend, Justin Bieber, had fathered a child with another woman.
Gomez was asked on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” if she’s doing fine since the allegations emerged, contactmusic.com reports.
“I have been, yeah. It’s not easy to deal with,” replied the 19-year-old.
Californian Mariah Yeater, 20, has filed legal papers stating she had sex with Bieber, 17, Oct 25 last year, following the singer’s performance at Los Angeles’ Staples Center.
Yeater gave birth to a baby boy July 6, and she has claimed the “Baby” hitmaker is the father of the child.
- Selena has learnt to ignore rubbish: Justin - Nov 16, 2011
- Gomez supports boyfriend Bieber - Nov 06, 2011
- Bieber to take paternity test - Nov 08, 2011
- Bieber paternity lawsuit dropped - Nov 17, 2011
- Justin Bieber denies fathering a baby charges - Nov 04, 2011
- Baby scandal made Bieber almost quit music - Jun 16, 2012
- Bieber denies fathering child with fan - Nov 03, 2011
- Bieber pens song for Gomez - Jul 31, 2012
- Justin Bieber's accuser drops her paternity suit - Nov 16, 2011
- Report: U.S. woman drops paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber - Nov 16, 2011
- Report: Justin Bieber to take paternity test to end baby rumors - Nov 08, 2011
- Bieber takes paternity test - Nov 22, 2011
- With Bieber now, Selena stops flirting - Feb 23, 2012
- Gomez doesn't like Bieber's 'bad' company - Aug 06, 2011
- Bieber too young for marriage - Apr 27, 2012