Norwegian aircraft goes missingMarch 16th, 2012 - 1:52 am ICT by IANS
Oslo, March 16 (IANS) A Norwegian military transport plane with five people on board was reportedly missing Thursday.
The Hercules aircraft was coming from a northern Norway airport to Sweden.
While participating in the annual exercise coded Cold Response, the aircraft did not land at Sweden’s Kiruna airport as expected, Xinhua quoted Norway’s rescue coordination centre as saying.
The rescue centre received the message from Swedish air traffic service at 3.50 p.m. about not arrival of the aircraft as scheduled.
- Sweden finds possible debris from missing Norwegian plane - Mar 17, 2012
- Norway prince evacuated from plane in Denmark - Feb 06, 2012
- Norway holds memorial for twin attack victims - Aug 22, 2011
- Large cargo plane carrying nine crashes in the mountains near Kabul - Oct 13, 2010
- Norwegian killer sentenced to 21 years in prison - Aug 24, 2012
- Norwegian mass killer sentenced to 21 years in jail (Lead) - Aug 24, 2012
- Large cargo plane carrying 9 crashes in the mountains near Kabul - Oct 12, 2010
- Iceland's volcanic ash cloud disrupts flights across Europe (Second lead) - Apr 15, 2010
- Iceland volcano ash disrupts European air traffic (Lead) - Apr 15, 2010
- Iceland volcano ash disrupts air traffic - Apr 15, 2010
- Gunman kills 85 at Norwegian youth camp, blast kills 7 in Oslo - Jul 24, 2011
- Norway to lift sanctions against Myanmar - Jan 15, 2012
- US, Russia, Norway to hold joint naval drills - Aug 23, 2012
- Russia, Norway to hold joint naval drills in May - Feb 27, 2012
- 'Catastrophic' twin attacks kill 87 in Norway (Second Lead) - Jul 23, 2011