Noida trader robbed of Rs.400,000 at gunpointApril 25th, 2009 - 10:56 pm ICT by IANS
Noida, April 25 (IANS) Four assailants robbed a Noida trader of Rs.400,00 at gunpoint here Saturday evening, police said.
According to the police, Shailesh Gupta, 38, owner of a collection agency of telecom company Airtel, was in his shop in Sector 20 when four men came on two motorcycles at 4.30 p.m.
Three of them entered the shop while the fourth stood guard outside.
One of the robbers pointed a gun at Gupta’s head and another held a knife to his family members present with him. There were two family members and four employees present in the shop at the time of the robbery.
The three men took away a bag that contained the money, which Gupta had just withdrawn from the bank, and fled, police said.
Superintendent of Police (City) A.K. Tripathy said: “We are investigating the case and are in the process of lifting fingerprints from the (crime) spot.”
- Rs.40 lakh robbed from jeweller's house - Apr 07, 2011
- Man robbed at gunpoint, three car thefts in Noida - Sep 08, 2010
- Cash, jewellery robbed from Noida house at gunpoint - Jun 03, 2010
- Jeweller's house looted at gunpoint - Nov 30, 2011
- Police gun down five 'robbers' in Chennai (Third Lead) - Feb 23, 2012
- Pakistanis kill two shop robbers - Jul 19, 2012
- Police gun down five robbers in Chennai (Second Lead) - Feb 23, 2012
- Delhi cop transferred for refusing to file complaint - Jan 16, 2011
- BPO employee robbed of car at gunpoint in Noida - Sep 07, 2010
- Armed dacoits rob bus passengers - Mar 14, 2012
- Two arrested for Hyderabad gold robbery - Jun 15, 2011
- Delhi cop suspended after vigilance report - Jan 18, 2011
- Army officer's wife robbed in Noida - Oct 20, 2009
- Man robbed at Noida mall, two hurt in shootout - Aug 06, 2012
- Doctor robbed of car, cash in Greater Noida - Jan 06, 2012