No word of praise enough for Tendulkar: DalmiyaMarch 16th, 2012 - 11:25 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, March 16 (IANS) Former International Cricket Council (ICC) chief Jagmohan Dalmiya Friday lauded batting great Sachin Tendulkar for scoring a century of centuries in international cricket saying no praise was enough for the Mumbaikar.
“No word of praise is perhaps enough for Tendulkar. Century of century in international cricket is certainly a great achievement,” said Dalmiya, a former president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
“I am sure he will continue to create and recreate many such milestones in Indian cricket,” he said in a statement.
- Mamata, CAB felicitate golden boy Sachin - May 12, 2012
- Mamata, CAB felicitate golden boy Sachin (Lead) - May 12, 2012
- Sachin to be presented 100 guineas, golden bat by Mamata - May 11, 2012
- India's finest salute Sachin (Roundup) - Mar 16, 2012
- Praise showered on Sachin for century of tons (Intro Roundup) - Mar 16, 2012
- Cricketing world pays hearty tribute to Sachin - Mar 16, 2012
- Mumbai celebrates Tendulkar's 100th ton - Mar 16, 2012
- Vengsarkar, Shiny Wilson presented lifetime achievement awards - Apr 27, 2012
- Milestone century eludes Tendulkar again (Lead) - Nov 25, 2011
- High expectations of Indian fans affecting Sachin: Gibbson - Nov 14, 2011
- Mamata's tryst with the Eden - Nov 17, 2011
- It's an honour to play with Sachin: Laxman - Nov 15, 2011
- Kudos to Sachin's hundred 100s: B-Town - Mar 16, 2012
- India is proud of Sachin: Andhra CM - Mar 16, 2012
- India erupts with joy as Sachin hits 100th ton (Roundup) - Mar 16, 2012