No more weddings for SheenSeptember 21st, 2011 - 3:33 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 21 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen, who has three failed marriages behind him, says he would not like to walk the aisle ever again because he feels it ruins relationships.
“A couple of things I don’t do well - marriage and drinking. So I’ve quit both. Why would I (get married again). That’s not to say I couldn’t have a substantial relationship one day, but to ordain it with a piece of paper just feels like it makes things worse, just for me personally. Because those relationships, I want to say they were pretty good before the marriage and then something happens,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Sheen as saying.
The actor was first married to model Donna Peele in the 1990s, after which he married Denise Richards, the mother of his two daughters, and later, he tied the knot with Brooke Mueller, who gave birth to twin boys with the star before they divorced earlier this year.
Sheen and Mueller were seen on holiday together in Mexico recently, sparking rumours of reconciliation. However, Sheen admits their marriage is over for good.
“We’re friends and we’re just trying to stay that way and be good parents and just set a good example. We’re not back together or anything… (We are living together) off and on, we’re not sure what the plan is going to be but we’re working all that stuff out,” said Sheen.
- I'd marry Sheen again: Richards - Aug 24, 2011
- Sheen and I like siblings now: Denise Richards - Jan 19, 2012
- I did not steal someone's husband: Richards - Jul 29, 2011
- Charlie Sheen admits he was out of control - Sep 17, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Charlie Sheen is a good person underneath, says ex fiancee Kelly Preston - Mar 11, 2011
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- Charlie Sheen prenuptial arrangement revealed - May 08, 2010
- Denise Richards, Richie Sambora split again - Jun 13, 2012
- Kristen Wiig will never marry again - Jun 15, 2011
- Is Charlie Sheen dating pot queen? - Feb 25, 2011
- Sheen praised for bipolar awareness walk - Apr 18, 2011
- Marrying Justin won't change anything: Biel - May 31, 2012
- Hasselhoff wants to star with Pamela - Oct 21, 2011
- Katie Price won't marry again - May 02, 2011
Tags: 1990s, aisle, brooke mueller, charlie sheen, dailystar, denise richards, knot, london, marriage, mexico, model donna peele, parents, piece of paper, reconciliation, relationships, rumours, substantial relationship, twin boys, two daughters, weddings