No more action films, vows Kareena KapoorFebruary 7th, 2012 - 9:44 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 7 (IANS) No more action-packed movies, says Kareena Kapoor, who has done daredevil stunts in the spy thriller “Agent Vinod”, which is her boyfriend Saif Ali Khan’s home production.
“I don’t enjoy action films. I don’t like action scenes and stunts. I like conversational and romantic films like ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’. I am scared of action and gun shots. Saif used to get angry and say ‘you can’t do that’” said Kareena.
“No more action films for me, no more harness and no stunts at all! After ‘Agent Vinod’, I enjoy song and dance sequences much more,” she added.
“Agent Vinod” is slated for a March 23 release.
- Kareena looks good only with me: Saif - Jan 25, 2012
- Aamir Khan is the maestro of film industry: Kareena - Feb 04, 2012
- I'm quite secure in my relationship: Kareena - Jan 28, 2012
- Kareena is magic: Imran Khan - Dec 22, 2011
- 'Agent Vinod' complete, release date final, says director - Jan 04, 2012
- Get set for comedy, thrillers in 2012 - Jan 01, 2012
- Saif plans 3D 'Agent Vinod' sequel - Mar 23, 2012
- 'Agent Vinod': Bollywood espionage genre comes of age (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Mar 24, 2012
- Now, Sriram Raghavan dabbles in sci-fi - Mar 21, 2012
- Heroine not just for glamour in films: Sriram Raghavan - Mar 24, 2012
- No engagement plans, says Kareena - Feb 07, 2012
- Imran capable of making good film: Shakun Batra - Jan 24, 2012
- 'Ek Main Aur..' dissimilar to 'What Happens In Vegas': Karan Johar - Dec 01, 2011
- I want to interview Salman: Imran Khan - Feb 02, 2012
- Kareena happy for Salman's success (Movie Snippets) - Sep 10, 2012