No life without Miley Cyrus, says LovatoJanuary 5th, 2012 - 2:29 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 5 (IANS) Singer Demi Lovato says she wouldn’t be able to survive without her best friend Miley Cyrus.
The 19-year-old says she shares a love-hate relationship with Cyrus, 19, but at the end of the day they reunite.
“No matter how many times we fight, we will always be in each others’ lives, but (Miley and I) are very strong-headed, so when we fight, it’s brutal and we’re like, ‘We’re never going to be friends again,’ Then, two days later, we’re like, ‘I love you and I miss you’,” contactmusic.com quoted Lovato as saying.
- Kim helped me during tough times: Lovato - Oct 02, 2011
- Demi Lovato loves being sober - Jan 05, 2012
- Lovato happy about mistakes - Jun 20, 2012
- Miley excited about teaming up with Moore - Apr 27, 2010
- Cyrus defends teenage engagement - Aug 07, 2012
- Post rehab, Lovato still self-harms - Mar 08, 2012
- Miley Cyrus loves herself - Nov 14, 2011
- Adele wants to date Prince Harry - Jun 09, 2011
- I've gained weight, get over it: Lovato - Aug 31, 2011
- Demi Lovato overwhelmed by fan support - Jul 13, 2011
- Miley Cyrus defends Osbourne on Twitter - Nov 30, 2011
- Youngster Demi Lovato Attains The Accomplishment Of Having The Highest Grossing Albums Of Disney - Jan 17, 2011
- Demi Lovato is irritating: Simon Cowell - Jul 24, 2012
- Demi Lovato splits from boyfriend? - Jan 12, 2012
- Liam-Miley aren't ready to wed: Chris Hemsworth - Apr 13, 2012