No lavish house for Lady GagaApril 28th, 2011 - 5:03 am ICT by IANS
London, April 28 (IANS) Pop superstar Lady Gaga still lives in a studio apartment in New York because she refuses to pay out for a lavish home.
The “Poker Face” hit maker earned around $ 64 million in the past year, according to estimates, but she has chosen not to splurge on a spacious new house, because she would rather spend the money on her stage sets and live performances, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“I spend my money on my props and my creations. I’m an inventor. The true luxury of my success is that I can do it all on my own terms now, even though the roller-coaster ride is still going,” she said.
- Stingy Gaga! - Apr 19, 2012
- Big B loves Delhi winter (Movie Snippets) - Dec 16, 2011
- It has been a roller-coaster ride, says Gagan Narang - Aug 08, 2012
- Gaga can't take year off like Beyonce - Aug 03, 2011
- Nicole Kidman 'feels love' for woman who carried her second child - Feb 21, 2011
- Gaga blames workload for 'pathetic' love life - May 15, 2011
- Startled to see Sky projected so villainously: Pooja Bedi - Nov 27, 2011
- Dynasty rooted in Indian political tradition: Writer Zareer Masani - Feb 14, 2012
- Gaga fine post-concussion - Jun 21, 2012
- Abhay learns Tamil for 'Shanghai' (Movie Snippets) - Apr 16, 2012
- Rihanna wants to move to London - Nov 01, 2010
- Yeh dil maange more, says boxer Vijender - Jul 24, 2012
- Cancer patients seek to reclaim life - Jan 02, 2012
- Cancer survivors celebrate Christmas, life - Dec 22, 2011
- Jessie J to shave her head for charity - Aug 04, 2011
Tags: apartment in new york, dailystar, estimates, inventor, lady gaga, live performances, london, money, poker face, pop superstar, props, roller coaster ride, splurge, stage sets, studio apartment, true luxury